We offer two types of accommodation during your stay in our city and our school
• HOST FAMILY
You will live with a family as a member .
While students pay their own room and board , a family is a relationship that goes beyond a simple rental of a room.
Host families are carefully selected and in particular demonstrate a genuine desire and willingness to open their homes and share their lives and family customs with foreign students.
Students living in host families are rapidly improving their Spanish through conversation and daily interaction with their familias.Disponen a variety of learning opportunities that are giving them increased security and smoother with language .
A host family can take many forms . A family can be a retired couple , a single parent , a single individual, divorced or widowed , as well as a traditional family. They can be young or old, with or without children , different race or religion, but they all share a strong interest in international students.
The benefits of living with a family are:
- A house safe, clean and comfortable
- Enjoy the kindness and affection of a family
- An ideal environment for practicing Spanish
- A private bedroom equipped with study area
- Bed linen and towels
- Traditional, according to the pension scheme that requested the student
- Access to the laundry
We have different options for students wishing to stay in a rental home or apartment:
• Private home for rent flats for rent in the city of Lleida. Depending on the characteristics of the flat or house rental price can vary between 400 € and 800 € per month. The C.E.N.A. can also assist students in finding rental accommodation this.
• Shared student apartments: We have rooms in shared flats with other students in Lleida. The cost of the room is 200 € per month plus about electricity, water, etc..
• College Hostel:we have the option to live in the residence - Lleida Sant Anastasi hostel, university residence located in the heart of the city. More information